- Have minimum 1 years experience as Network Engineer is preferable
- Hold CCNA/JNCIA/CCNP/JNCIP certificate or having adequate knowledgeable on networking / infrastructure services
- Knowledge of networking protocols (e.g., RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Having knowledges of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools is preferable
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Pre Sales Engineer
Possesses the ability to build and maintain business relationships with decision makers and influencers
Working with Customers:
- Met with channels/customers to understand their current technical environment, key business issues/drivers, and future technology requirements.
- Worked closely with customers on the technical requirements to provide technical solutions – Identified requirements, including technical details sufficient for product definition.
- Developed and established strong relationships with strategic clients and industry partners.
- Provided product updates and technical advice to clients – Explained technical capabilities and business benefits of solutions to the customer from engineering level to senior executives.
- Presented the company products to clients – Showcased drivers and value that supported the business case for the total cost of ownership to the customer.
Working with Sales and Marketing Teams:
- Worked with the sales team to develop selling strategy within the target accounts – Created and delivered effective presentations and sales tools for the sales team.
- Work with regional sales managers to provide pre/post-sales support – Worked with the sales team to design, propose, and close new deals/opportunities with customers.
Key Initiatives and Achievements:
- Architecture/designed some of the most complex solutions using the latest technology.
- Initiated pre-sales activities, consulting services and products – Developed projects’ scopes (SOW, scope of work) and prepared proposals.
- Performed competitive analyses.
- Attended industry trade shows, exhibitions, seminars and training sessions to promote products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in [Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field is required accompanied with technology designated certifications].
- Advanced professional certifications, such as: Cisco CCNA/CCNP, Microsoft MCSE, Vitrualization VMware/HyperV/KVM or similar.